Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation

Visa Information

Nonimmigrant Visa is required by anyone seeking temporary admission into the United States for tourism, business, work or study, with the exception of the two groups noted below:   

An Immigrant Visa is required by anyone seeking to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United State
s.  Upon entry into the United States, an immigrant visa holder is processed for a Permanent Resident Card (PRC) commonly known as a green card.  

Please note:
Travelers born in the United States and those who hold dual citizenship with the United States must enter and depart the United States on 
U.S. passports.